A.B., Khalid wrote:
Ilias Lazaridis wrote:

The first step is to make a pyMinGW project.

You are mistaken. The first steps are the following:
[...] - (nonrelevant comments)

3) Realizing that there _is_ already a project called pyMinGW! That it
does not fit your requirements-- whatever these maybe-- is an
altogether different issue. The fact of the matter remains that a
project _does_ exist, one which people (including myself) do in fact
use; and because it does exist there is no reason to "make" it.
[...]

I've already understood your viewpoint.

I've realized, that there is a single-person-centric project
"pyMinGW" which does not encourage collaboration (due to missing public resources like mailinglist).

My requirements about an open-source project (or sub-project) are very simple:
a communication resource,
a code-repository,
an issue-tracking-system.

I've suggested you to transform your personal project to a collaborative project, starting with an dedicated mailinglist etc.:

"
thank you for your comments.

I will express my suggestion more practically

  * as a first step, I would setup a pyMinGW mailinglist
    * intrested people can come together an communicate
  * as a second step, I would setup an SVN
    * intrested projects could get your patch via SVN
  * as a third step, I would find intrested contributors
    * which would help testing
    * which would help you with coding

All this could happen without (or with very low) efforts for you.
"

-

You have the right to refuse this.

I (and any other reader) have the right to derive our conclusions about you and the reasons that you refuse a _real_ collaborative work.

.

--
pyMinGW:
http://jove.prohosting.com/iwave/ipython/pyMinGW.html