Hi,

I would like to be able to control Firefox through Python. I see
there's pyWinAuto, which might work if they had good documentation.
I've also messed with win32 modules, but I don't think Firefox will
work with those too nicely since it isn't a COM-based program.

I've also found some Python Firefox XUL scripting information that is
at least 2 years old and also not documented well. I really need to be
able to cycle through the tabs that are open in a current Firefox
session and search for a specifically labeled tab.

Any ideas on how to do this would be appreciated. I am using Windows
XP with Python 2.4. Thanks!

Mike