BOOGIEMAN wrote:
I have line  "time.sleep(60)"  in my code

How do I cancel waiting 60 seconds if I want to continue with program imediately? Like "Press some button if you don't want to wait"

You cannot.

If it can't be canceled what's the other solution to "wait certain time/or press any button to continue" problem ?

Generally you can just use a much shorter sleep time, and a loop that checks for the condition which interests you.

while True:
    if userWantsToContinue():
        break
    time.sleep(0.25)    # wait a short time

The implementation of userWantsToContinue() depends of course on what you want it to do. If you need help with that, be sure to indicate what platform you're on so the answers can be meaningful if the solution (as is likely in this case) is not platform- independent.

-Peter