On 21 srp, 02:31, Steven D'Aprano
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > [1, 2, 3]
>
> > Works fine, but I would really like it if I could somehow do it in one
> > line.
>
> Why? Is the Enter key on your keyboard broken? Is there a global shortage
> of newline characters that I haven't been told about? Does your employer
> pay you less if you write more lines?
>
> --
> Steven.

I'd like to do it in one line because what I am trying to do is, after
all, a single, simple enough action. I find the suggested
b = sorted(a.keys()) much more readable than breaking it up in two
lines. In the long run, I guess it's a matter of personal taste...
Do I get payed less for more source code? Since I'm a student, I don't
get payed at all, regardless of number of lines :)