Hi all,

Sometimes, python gets crash by giving access error sometimes doesn’t.
Why is this?

Regards
Sreerama V

[ The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended for
the named recipient only. If you are not the named recipient, please notify us
by telephone on +44 (0)1666 580 000 immediately, destroy the message and delete
it from your computer. Silver Software has taken every reasonable precaution to
ensure that any attachment to this e-mail has been checked for viruses.
However, we cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of any
such software viruses and advise you to carry out your own virus check before
opening any attachment. Furthermore, we do not accept responsibility for any
change made to this message after it was sent by the sender.]