Hi,

I'm having some weird issues with Python 2.4 and PyOpenGL 2.0.2.01 (and also with older versions).

When I call glutGetModifiers from event handler functions (set using glutMouseFunc, glutMotionFunc etc...), it just says:

"GLUT: Warning in foo: glutCurrentModifiers: do not call outside core input callback."

And the return value is always zero.

This problem appeared once I installed PyOpenGL 2.0.2.01. Some older version did work fine otherwise, but crashed if CTRL was pressed during a mouse event. And oh, everything worked just fine with Python 2.3 and some older version of PyOpenGL.

I've already run out of ideas, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

--timof