UGH so frustrating. In my game there is a minimap. On top of the minimap is a
window showing the part of the map your viewing. The minimap is composed of
other little pictures piled of top of eachother.

I want to know how to basically take a picture from ex.((50,50),to (150,150))
and blit the mini window image on top of it. hard to explain but everytime I
move the window box I don't want to redo the window with its couple hundred
compiled image. I need to copy picture and make it into a surface??.. I dont
even know.

Any help would be greatly appreciated