Xah Lee wrote:
thanks for the help...

-------
the python doc is stilted. It tried to organized the thing and with a
style around some highbrow inane "computer science" outlook.

[usual semi-literate expletive-deleted rant omitted]

<sarcasm>And your writing is so lucid and comprehensible, it's a pity you can't simply rewrite the documentation so the rest of the world can understand it.</sarcasm>

While the Python documentation does, of course, have its shortcomings, you will not improve it by indulging in this kind of nonsense, which appears to have become some kind of reflex. Your apparent assumption that your idiotic behavior will make any difference to anything or anybody is arrogant beyond belief. This is a real pity, as your web site makes it apparent that in matters where you possess genuine knowledge you can produce worthwhile work.

Please abandon any notion that your own writings are in any way superior to the object of your complaints. At least I can learn Python from the documentation. From you I can learn nothing, you are so self-absorbed that it would take a pneumatic drill to penetrate that thick skull.

regards
 Steve

PS: There is no "e" in masturbation, as any properly-qualified wanker should know.