Steve Holden wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Howdy,

I sure hope so.

I don't get around much, so I love to be able
to hear what I'm missing.

I bet lots of folks would appreciate audio/video
download/stream. Though video may be prefered,
I've found that listening to a Powerpoint
presentation is fine.
Thanks,
Kent

A team of volunteers is planning to try and make audio recordings available under a Creative Commons license. Speakers should shortly be receiving an email asking them to agree to this license (though it will NOT be mandatory), and we hope to publish the audio via www.python.org.

I would not be easily forgiven for failing to point to

  http://www.python.org/moin/PyConDC2005/TalkRecording

which holds the current plans. If anyone else is interested in getting involved I'm sure the existing team would welcome additional help.

regards
 Steve
--
Steve Holden        +1 703 861 4237  +1 800 494 3119
Holden Web LLC             http://www.holdenweb.com/