Bruno Desthuilliers wrote:
Valentino Volonghi aka Dialtone a écrit :

Bruno Desthuilliers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

It is actually. Ruby's syntax is mostly consistent and coherent, and there is much less special cases than in Python.

I'd be glad to know which special cases are you referring to.

A few examples:
- A statement is different from an expression (2 special cases instead of one general case).

You do know that Ruby may well get this special case as well. At least they know a good thing when they see it. I'm not sure why this is a problem in any case.

Huy