On 30 מרץ, 15:55, Lie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Mar 30, 6:42 pm, iu2 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Hi guys,
>
> > I'd like to use Python in a commercial application. In fact I would
> > like to write the application entirely in Python.
> > But I think I wouldn't like telling what language the application is
> > written in.
>
> Why is the reason for that?

Due to Competitors... I don't want to expost the language I use

> You can just include it since most users never mess through their
> program files and most users doesn't even know what Python is, while
> advanced users could guess that you use Python by seeing the file
> extension being used (py, pyc, pyo).

I intend to use pyinstaller, so there is no .pyc at all.
The main problem is when I use small programs (as single EXE) sent to
someone as a means of maintenance or debugging.
Sending Python's license file together with one EXE seems to me too
obvious

Another thing, what should the Python's license file be called?