Hi all --

    I'm having an odd import issue with PyQt4.  If I create two files,
like so ....

--- xbomb.py ---------------

from PyQt4.QtGui import *
import sys, ybomb

app = QApplication(sys.argv)

if __name__ == "__main__":
    main_win = QMainWindow()
    main_win.show()
    sys.exit(qApp.exec_())

--- ybomb.py ----------------

import xbomb

------------------------------------

... as you can see, the *only* thing ybomb.py does is import the
original file.  I can run xbomb just fine.  However, when I close the
dialog it displays, I get a "python.exe has encountered a problem and
needs to close.  We are sorry for the inconvenience." crash on Windows
XP.
   Obviously, removing either of the import statements fixes the
problem.  I think I can disentangle my real code so the files don't
import each other, but what's going on?  Are other people seeing the
same behavior?

-- Chris