"Ronn Ross" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
| This is my first post and I'm new to Python. How would someone go about
| adding keywords to Python? It would be great to add support for Esperanto
| keywords in the language instead of English being the only option.

If you want other-language keywords, you should either use a translator
processor or an editor that will do keyword substitution.  I do not know of
such but I would not be surprised if there is one.  I suspect this sort of
thing will more likely happen with Python 3, which will allow unicode
keywords.

PS. Subject lines should reflect the subject of the post.