Hello etc.

I am a "scientific" user of Python, and hence have to write some performance critical algorithms. Right now, I am learning Python, so this is a "newbie" question.

I would like to wrap some heavy C functions inside Python, specifically a wavelet transform. I am beginning to become aquainted with the functions PyArg_ParseTuple() and Py_BuildValue(). However, I am unable to figure out how to pass Python list -> C function or C array -> return value in Python. I manage to build and run the C function, print to screen, pass string as argument, return an int, etc. The thing which is missing is the magic array/list...

Thanks in advance! I fart in your general direction.
Paul.