On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 16:01:42 +1000, Brian Vanderburg II <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I've recently gotten more than too many spam messages and all say Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED] I'm wondering if my mail list registration is now being used to spam myself and others. If so, sorry, but I'm not the one sending messages if other are getting them even though Sender seems to include my address (I'm not sure about mail headers so I don't know how From: is different than Sender:) Anyway, it seems to be a bunch of spam emails about cracks and stuff.

Brian Vanderburg II

No worries. People should (I hope) just ignore the sender address when they receive spam.

--
Kam-Hung Soh <a href="http://kamhungsoh.com/blog";>Software Salariman</a>