hotani wrote:
Thanks for the response. The user I'm connecting as should have full
access but I'll double check tomorrow.

This is the LDAP error that is returned when I leave out the OU:

{'info': '00000000: LdapErr: DSID-0C090627, comment: In order to
perform this operation a successful bind must be completed on the
connection., data 0, vece', 'desc': 'Operations error'}

This clearly indicates that the bind was not successful and you're trying anonymous search access here which is not allowed in default configuration of AD. I'm not sure whether you can allow anonymous access at ou-level.

You could try to use trace_level=2 to check whether bind is really successful and which bind-DN and credentials are actually used.

Ciao, Michael.