En Wed, 23 Apr 2008 11:02:46 -0300, korean_dave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escribió:

Hi all. I am using this to try to document my python-coded apps.
http://effbot [DOT] org/zone/pythondoc [DOT] htm

i am using windows XP professional. I have put the install directory
of pythondoc.py in my path file. So i "cd" to the directory containing
the python scripts I wish to python-doc, typing in "python-doc.py
scriptname.py" and after about 1 second, i get nothing. No error, but
again, no indication that this process has been completed.

I have no idea where to look for html files. I checked all relevant
directories that might have it (the directory containing the
pythondoc.py script, etc.).

I've never used pythondoc myself, but it says "The current version writes the output to the current directory, to files named pythondoc-module.html." You may try using another documentation tool, there are many available, see <http://wiki.python.org/moin/DocumentationTools>

--
Gabriel Genellina