Hello.

I'm sorry if this has been asked a thousand (million) times.

Is there a nifty pythonesque way to produce a string representing an elapsed time period, in terms of years, months, days, hours, mins, seconds?

I am storing times in a MySQL db, and would love to be able to write the time elapsed between accesses of certain data. These are in seconds since the epoch, as produced by time.time()

It is probable right in front of me in the docs but I am spinning off into outer space (mentally!)

Thanks for the temporary loan of your clarity and experience.

Simon
--

http://www.squirtual-reality.com