En Mon, 05 May 2008 19:43:24 -0300, David Anderson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escribió:

Hi, i'm comingo from Java and I'm wanting to know what in Python is the
equivalent to the file.class in java, I am producing some apps that ar not
open source, so I would like to share only the binaries, Both for Windows
and for Linux, Can you suggest me anything?

.class files map roughly to .pyc files
Note that Python generates and writes .pyc files automatically when you import a module, but not for the main script being executed. The standard way to generate a binary distribution is using distutils, see the Python wiki at <http://wiki.python.org/moin/DistributionUtilities>

--
Gabriel Genellina