[EMAIL PROTECTED] schrieb:
hi All,
I have no idea why I need to learn a new scripting language,
nothing much to the sytnax,
I need to understand what could be the prupose of another scripting
language

Cna you please help me with this,
Is there a possibilty to work on bigger projects with Python

At least I'm living in a free country and nobody forces me to learn python. So I don't fully understand why you HAVE TO learn it. When your problems can be solved in a different programming language than you should be free to use whatever you like. And also why should it be forbidden to create a new programming language? Diversity and competition is usually not bad.