Brad a écrit :
cm_gui wrote:
Python is slow.

It ain't C++, but it ain't a punch card either... somewhere in between. I find it suitable for lots of stuff. I use C++ when performance really matters tho... right tool for the job. Learn a good interpreted language (Pyhton) and a good compiled language (C or C++)

LordHaveMercy(tm). Could you guys please learn what you're talking about?

1/ being interpreted or compiled (for whatever definition of these
terms) is not a property of a language, but a property of an
implementation of a language.

2/ actually, all known Python implementations compile to byte-code.

and you'll be just fine. Until then, quit bitching.