Ivan Illarionov wrote:
On Tue, 27 May 2008 22:27:40 -0400, Jerry Stuckle wrote:

Ivan Illarionov wrote:
On Tue, 27 May 2008 21:47:55 -0400, Jerry Stuckle wrote:

Ivan Illarionov wrote:
On Wed, 28 May 2008 05:10:20 +0400, AnrDaemon wrote:

Greetings, Ivan Illarionov.

As I've said before - good programmers can write good code in any
language.
Yes, they can. But it may be harder to do for them in one language
and easier in another.
It's obvious lie. If you have clear mind and you know language
you're using, there are absolutely NOTHING can deny you to write
clear code. Even using forth postfix notation, I have no problem
writing good code, it's as easy as writing bad code. And yes, I do
see the difference.
No. Language does matter.
Not for a good programmer.  Only for half-assed ones.
No. Language does matter
Only to half-assed programmers.  Good programmers can write good code in
any language they know.

Ever seen good assembler?  It can be done - really!  Also fortran,
cobol, forth... the list goes on.

Yeah,
mov eax, Jerry
mov killfile, eax

Stoopid troll. But we already know you can't write good code. No surprise there.