Gandalf schrieb:
On May 30, 3:43 pm, Larry Bates <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Gandalf wrote:
I have script which being triggered by pressing CTRL+Right mouse click
from any place in my O.P , Now I need to generate automatically event
like copy my selected item or double clicking the right mouse cursor
without user interfering.
how can i implement this width python?
thanks!
You didn't tell us enough to answer your question.  What GUI are you
using?  Nearly every one of them that I'm aware of allow you to register
handlers for such events.

-Larry
windows xp

Oh please. You have been around here & asking enough questions to finally notice that more information is needed - actually, you have been providing this at other times. What GUI-Toolkit are you using, on which OS?

Yes, I now *know* that it is WX - because I searched the archives. But that is not the thing here - provide enough information yourself.

Diez