Thomas Heller wrote:
well that's nice, but I don't do blogs and certainly don't do M$
Passport logins which it seems the gotdotnet site requires.

Robin - we're too old for blogs ;-)

But I could download the thingie with Mozilla without logging in into
somewhere - although the bug tracker seems to require login.

Thomas

yes, but the simple download is a bit bare, I was hoping to find out more and then the passport login seems to come into play. Is there no other homepage somewhere? I assumed wsa www.ironpython.com, but that seems a bit out of date now. The mailing list seems to go to end of February so was looking for some recent back and forth.
--
Robin Becker