Okay, this is my first post to this mailing list, so first off if I shouldn't be sending something here, PLEASE correct me. Okay, so I want to create an app that has a GUI (most likely Tkinter) and will prompt the user to choose files and such and then will upload those files, either regularly or one time, whatever. But I don't know how to go abou doing such a thing, that is creating a app that will automatically upload to a back-up website(online storage). So if anyone can help me out or point me in the right direction that would be great. Thanks!