Maric Michaud a écrit :
Le Monday 23 June 2008 09:22:29 Bruno Desthuilliers, vous avez écrit :
With some help from the guys at IRC I came to realize your way doesn't
do the same. It creates a function that, when called, creates 'foo' on
globals(). This is not exactly what I need.
I possibly messed up a couple things in the arguments, flags etc - I
very seldom use compile() and function(). The point was that  it didn't
require any extra step.

In the argument list of function type, the code object in first place is expected to be created directly (no exec - eval) with the python type 'code'

Which is what compile returns. But indeed, re-reading compile's doc more carefully, I'm afraid that the code object it returns may not be usable the way I thought. My bad. <OP>sorry</OP>

(snip)