David Boddie a écrit :
On Sunday 20 July 2008 09:52, John Ladasky wrote:

Is there a way to interface Lisp to Python, so that I can do all the
interface programming in the language I already know best -- and just
do the genetic parts in Lisp?  I haven't seen exception handling in
Lisp, a feature I've come to love in Python.  Since it is fairly easy
for a randomly-generated program to generate illegal output (I already
know this from my initial experiments in Python), I don't think I can
live without exception handling.

Just searching the Web for Python and Lisp yielded some interesting
projects:

  http://www.biostat.wisc.edu/~annis/creations/PyLisp/
  http://www.livelogix.net/logix/

I've no idea if they're really that relevant to your problem, but they
might lead somewhere useful.

David

CLPython seems also a good alternative :
http://common-lisp.net/project/clpython/