Atul. schrieb:
On Aug 8, 4:33 pm, "Atul." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Aug 8, 4:22 pm, Peter Otten <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Atul. wrote:
Yes. You didn't paste the traceback into your message.
import re
vowel = r'[aeiou]'
re.findall(vowel, r"vowel")
['o', 'e']
It works as expected here.
Peter
When I key this input in IDLE it works but when I try to run the
module it wont work.
What's the name of your script? What happens when you run it? Does it print
a traceback? If so, what does it say? Please cut and paste, don't
paraphrase.
Peter
This is something get when I run it like below. it does not print any
output.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/Work/work/programs$ python fourth.py
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/Work/work/programs$

ok I get it thats coz, I dont print it. right? when I print it does
she it.

Yes.

Diez