Christoph Zwerschke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> But maybe the PEP should then at least mention what's the currently
> recommended way to make annotations about thrown exceptions.

There is no currently recommended way to make such annotations, so how
could the PEP mention it?

I think the problem you are going to face is that almost any function could
potentially throw almost any exception. That may mean it is a good idea to
document what exceptions you expect to be thrown, but it also means you
cannot expect those annotations to be anything other than documentation.