Rustom Mody wrote:
Is there anything equivalent to rspec for python?

I had to Google to see what it is: "A Behaviour Driven Development" framework for Ruby.

In a blog article from Ian Bicking says that it is impossible to have a Python port of this because Python doesn't allow you to inject methods into the object class and suggests Python's doctest module as an alternative.

Have you actually used this "rspec" thing in Ruby? I always wonder with such things.

Same with all the other hyped technologies of yesteryear. Anybody out there who really uses model-driven development?

-- Gerhard