Marco Bizzarri a écrit :
On Sat, Sep 13, 2008 at 4:11 PM, Fredrik Lundh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Marco Bizzarri wrote:

class FolderInUse:

   def true_for(self, archivefolder):
       return any([instance.forbid_to_close(archivefolder) for instance in
           self.core.active_outgoing_registration_instances()])

Is this any better? The true_for name does not satisfy me a lot...
well, "true_for" is indeed pretty inscrutable, but I'm not sure that would
be the first thing I'd complain about in that verbose mess...

"verbose mess".

It is always frustrating when you do what you think is your best and
you read that.

The effbot is sometimes a bit abrupt in his formulations, for sure !-)