Dennis Lee Bieber wrote:
        Interesting... The only win32ui* on my machine (running v2.4) is a
win32ui.pyd (D, not C) and it is part of the PythonWin IDE obtained as
part of the ActiveState installer for windows.

        Oh, and /how much RAM/?  ".099g" sounds rather small; my PDA has
".5G" of RAM and my desktop machine has 2.0G...

A .pyd file is a Python dynamic library file. It's a dll with a different extension and a Python specific entry point. Dynamic libraries are OS and CPU architecture dependent. It might be possible that the computer has an incompatible CPU or a 64bit OS.

Christian