Tim Rowe a écrit :
2008/9/26 Tino Wildenhain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

The question I usually ask is "Does this language help me get the job
done?" Python often does. That's all that really matters, isn't it?
Well then it still depends on the perception of "job done". For example
PHP programmers would bet their soul that their language of choice is
exactly the right one to "get the job done." :-)
You and me would indeed see a different picture on the level of doneness
of such jobs ;-)

Well, I did say "Often". Before now I've struggled for ages to write a
Python program to do a job, then when I've tried C# all the problems
have fallen away and the job was done in an hour or so.

Not to start a troll, but from what I've seen of C# so far I do find this a bit surprising and really suspect more of a library issue than a language one. Care to tell more about the problem and solution ?

(NB : I wouldn't even asked if you had mentionned say Erlang or Prolog or OCaml - well, some mostly different language - instead of C#)