En Sat, 27 Sep 2008 01:46:45 -0300, Lawrence D'Oliveiro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escribió:
In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Grant
Edwards wrote:
On 2008-09-26, Lawrence D'Oliveiro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Grant Edwards wrote:

Never assume somebody reading the article and attempting to
help you can see the subject line.

Why not?

Because it might not be.  It depends on the user's newsreader
and editor settings.

So, should I not assume that they can see the content as well, because it
might not be visible, depending on the user's newsreader and editor
settings?

Of course not. But the space allowed for the subject line may be limited - body usually wraps, but subject might not. Add a few Re: Rv: at the start and even fewer characters are displayed.
I currently see the subject line shortened at: available wi...

--
Gabriel Genellina