[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Help, I'm addicted to porn. I've been spending a lot of time
downloading hardcore porn and masturbating to it. It's ruining my
life. I just found out that one of these sites somehow hacked my card
and rang up $5K in charges which they won't even refund me. Even with
that I haven't stopped my habit and it's only getting worse. How can I
end this addiction?

Any suggestions?

Hi,

they didn't "hack" your account, you gave it to them.

if they're unauthorized charges (not you subscribed to expensive porn sites and now don't to pay, or you didn't bother to cancel your subscription) contest them