"Maurice LING" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Say I code my  stuffs in Jython (importing java libraries) in a file
>"text.py"

Just to be clear, Jython is not a separate langague that you code *in*, but
a separate implementation that you may slightly differently code *for*.

>... Will there be any issues when I try to import text.py into CPython?

If text.py is written in an appropriate version of Python, it itself will
cause no problem.  Hoqwever, when it imports javacode files, as opposed to
CPython bytecode files, CPython will choke.

Terry J. Reedy