> After I "compile" my program with py2exe 0.6.9 with Python 2.6, I'm
> still getting the "Application Did Not Initialize Properly" error
> dialog whenever I run my code.  What am I doing wrong?

This probably means the Microsoft VC90 binaries aren't installed globally on
your machine - which would imply they are installed locally in the \Python26
directory by the python 2.6 installer (I haven't checked that though - I
tend to not use the installers).  In that case, a solution would be to copy
the files Microsoft.VC90.CRT.manifest, msvcm90.dll, msvcp90.dll and
msvcr90.dll from the Python directory into your app's directory.  Your
installer will need to arrange for these to be installed with your app
(assuming you have the rights to redistribute them) or you can download the
installer from MS which installs them globally.

Hope this helps,

Mark