Mr.SpOOn schreef:
On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 13:34, Ben Finney
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Mr.SpOOn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Searching on google I found this: http://www.siafoo.net/article/61
He had the same issue and said to change permission of the file to 664.
Unit test modules, which are primarily meant to be imported and have
the tests collected and *then* run by the unit test framework, should
be non-executable modules. I'm very glad nose enforces this.

Mmm it seems strange to me. I mean, there isn't any reference to this
on the site. How would one imagine he needs to change permission? And
it is strange that the first time I didn't need to change anything.

You can also nosetests --exe; with that option, nose will also include executable files (see the section "nosetests usage" on the website (http://somethingaboutorange.com/mrl/projects/nose/#usage, under "Options")).

It took me a while too before I could figure what was wrong, and how to solve it.

--
The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge
faster than society gathers wisdom.

Roel Schroeven