Skip Montanaro wrote:
Unittest's API is difficult enough for me to remember (at least the initial
framework I need to put together) that I generally hunt down some previous
unittest usage, clone it and start from there.  I no longer have any idea
what the original unittest example was that got me started using it in the
first place (probably something in the distro's docs).  I can only hope it
was a good example.

That's a really good point. I do the exact same thing. It's not like Unittest is all that complicated, but it's just complicated enough that I can't remember all the details when I want to write a new one... I've been putting off looking into py.test for a while, but maybe I need to finally do so...

STeVe