Michael George wrote:
Hi,

Please CC me in replying as I am off list.

I have an extension module that I've built using distutils. I wonder if it's possible to use distutils to cross-compile it for windows on my linux box, and whether the pain involved is great. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

It *might* be possible with a number of ugly hacks, but the pain involved would, indeed, be great. distutils does not support cross-compiling at all.

--
Robert Kern

 an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco