Aaron Brady <castiro...@gmail.com> wrote:

><rhetorical>So, what's the group policy on helping with homework?  </
> rhetorical>

In my book anyone who is dumb enough to ask for homework help on a
newsgroup and doesn't acknowledge that when they hand in their answer
deserves whatever they get. Oh, and of course there are 2 deliberate error
in the 'solution' I posted so they're not going to get full marks if they
simply reuse it. (If there are more than 2 errors then at least one of them
is not deliberate.)

That's assuming the teacher is savvy enough to keep an eye on the obvious
sources for quick answers.