Hi Heiko, Hi all,
I have a PAM-library available that embedds Python.
Just tell me if you need it and I will publish it.

HTH,
Gerald

Heiko Wundram schrieb:
Hey all!

Before I start hacking away, I'm looking for a Python backend binding for libpam or libnss, or a python binding for the pppd plugin mechanism.

I'm trying to set up an SQL authentication scheme for virtual user accounts used for mail and PPTP-VPN-access, and I'd love to do the authentication bit in Python. And, yes, I know about pam-mysql and nss-mysql, but both projects are old and unmaintained, and I use Oracle as backend DB anyway.

If anybody knows of any project which has implemented a part of this, I'd love to hear about the effort...

-- GPG-Key: http://keyserver.veridis.com:11371/search?q=0xA140D634