En Fri, 26 Dec 2008 15:11:44 -0200, Victor Subervi <victorsube...@gmail.com> escribió:
On 12/26/08, Tino Wildenhain <t...@wildenhain.de> wrote:

print "Content-Type: text/html"
print
print """
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "
http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd";>

I think there should be only one blank line between header and content, you have two (so the document contains an empty line before the doctype declaration, and I think this is invalid).

<head>
</head>
Yeah

The title tag (in head) is mandatory (although this should not prevent it from working)

this could be fine if called in CGI context.

Can you state clearly what "CGI context" means¿

Tino W. surely meant to say:
- if you have a web server running
- and it is capable of handle CGI scripts
- and you have configured it to handle CGI scripts
- and you have configured it to run the code above as a CGI script in response to certain request - and you pointed your browser to the right server, at the right port, at the right url - then, the code above should run and you should get a nice HTML page with the word Yeah in it.

Should I be importing a CGI
module¿ I pulled this code from a page that was working. If it had an
importation of something CGI, I believe I would have tested that with all
the other things that were imported that I tested, but perhaps not. I am not
at my home computer to test, and will not be back online for a week.

No, the code above doesn't require other modules to run.

I am not worried about Zope now, but the above code, yes.

You're talking about two totally separate projects, I presume. The above code should not be used with Zope.

--
Gabriel Genellina