Ken Seehart a écrit :
Michael Yang wrote:
Hi,guys

i am a new guy for python world,i have some question want to ask

1.should i learn about python2.6 or python3k?i heard of it has some difference from them
.
I think you should go directly to 3K to save your self the extra work of learning the differences.

That is, if you don't have any use for most major third-part lib.

The main advantage of using 2.6 is compatibility with the past.

It's also compatibility with most third-part libs and with most existing tutorials and books.

People who have already developed major projects will use 2.6 for a while until they get around to converting (if ever). But if you are new to python, this advantage is not very relevant to you,

Unless you plan to work on any project relying on third-part libs...

so you should start with 3K.
2.Do python3k has some good web framework(like web.py)?

I don't know whether web.py specifically works under python 3K, but it seems to be a fairly active project, so my uneducated guess is that it will soon if it doesn't already.

Django is also a "fairly active project", and it's by no mean py3k ready yet.

<OP>
Most major, active web frameworks will be ported to Py3k, but this will take some time.
</OP>

In any case 3K has plenty of direct support for all web related things.

Sure, but this doesn't replace a full-blown framework.