On Jan 5, 9:47 am, "Jack.Chu" <working...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello guys:
> I created a simple tool to count how I wasted my time day by day
> ;-)http://www.flickr.com/photos/34017...@n07/3169438647/sizes/o/

Looks interesting - did you have some sort of time machine to be
spending that much time in Chrome at the end of 2007? ;-)

> I just want to get suggestions to improve it, ...

It's a bit hard to tell just from the screenshot... Do you have some
code we could look at? Would be perhaps good to sub-log each window's
title so that you could subdivide, for example, Firefox's time by the
pages you were looking at (this would work quite well for numerous
apps.)