The trash-cli project is a opensource implementation of the FreeDesktop.org Trash Specification that provides a command line interface to manage the trashcan.

It's provide the following commands:
  * trash-put          trashes files and directories.
  * trash-empty         empty the trashcan(s).
  * trash-list          list trashed file.
  * trash-restore       restore a trashed file.

It is written in python and its sources are available at

  http://code.google.com/p/trash-cli/source/browse/#svn/trunk

I'm the main developer and I'm not so good in Python as I would be.

Would you review my software and point out the problems you see?

The review comments can be written using the code-review facilities of google code. You need only to double click the line of code where you want add a comment.

Patches are also welcome.

Thank you.