John Machin wrote:
On Jan 12, 2:00 pm, "W. eWatson" <notval...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
I installed "Python" 2.5 a few months ago with IDLE, and decided I'd like to
try windowpy from ActiveState. Is having both of these installed going to
cause me trouble?

What is "windowpy from ActiveState"? If you mean you wanted to try the
PythonWin IDE instead of IDLE, all you needed to do was go to
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pywin32/ hit the big download button
and make sure you get the 2.5 version (it's the default atm) and
install it.

Yes, I want to try the PythonWin IDE instead of IDLE. "(DLE" was a typo.

Is it possible to just disable the vanilla (IDLE) version? I may want to switch between the two. Most users of the program I'm about to modify use the vanilla version. At some point, I may want to go back to it to verify that in their world all is OK.

--
                               W. eWatson

                    Web Page: <www.speckledwithstars.net/>