Steve Holden wrote:
K-Dawg wrote:
I am trying to become more pythonic as I learn python and get my mind
around it instead of other languages I have used.

I have an app that has a series of classes for objects it uses.  From a
style perspective, which should be done:

Different py file for each class

Python is not Java!

or

One py file with all the classes

The classes are small with a constructor and a few methods, no more than
a couple, some with just one other method.

Or if that gets to be too much, a few files each with several related classes.

Which is more "pythonic"?

One .py file with all the classes. But it's also very pythonic that you
have the choice, and can select the option that suits you best ;-)

Nice put Steve.

tjr