On Fri, 13 Feb 2009 01:16:38 -0000, W. eWatson <notval...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Greetings and salutations.

I just uninstalled all traces of (Active) pythonWin 2.5.2 from this machine, In fact, I uninstalled python 2.5.2 with IDLE from this machine. I then reinstalled the latter. Then I ran the program. XP Pro.

I then went to another machine that has never had pythonWin on it all, but does have python 2.5.2 with IDLE. I ran the same program there. W2K.

In both cases, I got the output below. Your conclusions?

That you haven't listened to a word anyone has said.