En Wed, 25 Feb 2009 13:40:31 -0200, Thorsten Kampe <thors...@thorstenkampe.de> escribió:

* Roy H. Han (Wed, 25 Feb 2009 10:17:22 -0500)
Thanks, RDM, for stating the right approach.
Thanks, Steve, for teaching by example.

I wonder why the email.message_from_string() method doesn't call
email.header.decode_header() automatically.

And I wonder why you would think the header contains Unicode characters
when it says "us-ascii" ("=?us-ascii?Q?"). I think there is a tendency
to label everything "Unicode" someone does not understand.

And I wonder why you would think the header does *not* contain Unicode characters when it says "us-ascii"?. I think there is a tendency here too...

--
Gabriel Genellina